Submit Poetry, Prose (Fiction), Creative Nonfiction to the 2017 Creative Writing Awards!Guidelines:
- Must be original creative writing
- Writer must be an RIT student enrolled in the 2017 Spring semester
- Work must have been written for an RIT Creative Writing class
- Work must have been produced from Spring 2016 semester through Spring 2017 semester
- Winners are chosen based on an entire body of submitted work
- Prose (Fiction)
- Creative Nonfiction
- Open to analog or digital submissions
- Poems: 3-5
- Prose/fiction: 1-3 pieces totaling not more than 60 pages
- Creative nonfiction: 1-3 pieces totaling not more than 60 pages
- For digital submissions, please provide a representative sample of your work, either uploading files or submitting publicly accessible URLs in a Word document.
- Writers can submit in multiple categories but each genre must be submitted separately.
- If work straddles two genres (for example, poetry and prose), choose the genre to which you feel the work is most closely aligned.
: Tuesday, April 3, 2017
- Winners will be selected in April 2017 by faculty in the RIT English Department.
- Award winners are invited to read their work as part of the RIT English Department Creative Writing awards, to be held Thursday, April 27.
- Cash prizes will be awarded in all categories.
? Email email@example.com